Sunday, July 12, 2009

mothers and daughters

friDay we got together to celebrate kAtie's birthday and i was inspired that day to get some mother daughter pics since my grandparents were aBle to be there with us. after the mother daughter pics I just had to keep taking pictures oUr kids are so beautiful and it wAs a spectacular day to be oUtside.
iAn meeting Paityn on the sLide

miSchevious fIona

jOsh's daughterS: Chaicee & Paityn

wEsley and his grIn (he's still missing those bottom 2 teEth)

kAtie & nOa. i lovEd how her little Hand is reaching out in surPrise

Austin&lIttleLyds

my grandMa & grandpA (this is who wEsley is named afTer)

lIttle lyds got her own water bottle, she was eCstactic

mom, grandMa, kAtie & noa FouR generatioNs

fIona, me, lYdia (under the hAt), grandMa & mom


me and mY gorgeous gIrls

1 comment:

julie! said...

Love the pictures Kelly! I especially love Lydia's roly poly little legs! She is so stinkin' cute! How long has Wesley been missing his two bottom teeth? Just a little FYI-Nix nephew lost his bottom teeth and his new teeth didn't come in for FOUR years!! woah. so watch for that. (but don't be too worried...I'm sure they will be in soon :)