Thursday, January 28, 2010

balloons



it's true that balloons can turn an ordinary trip to the supermarket into a fun-filled and extraordinary adventure with four kids. they even let me take pictures when we got home (very unusual for ian who is suddenly gone the minute the camera appears)
Lydia is getting quite the personality and is so much fun. I loved these pics of her with her balloon. She makes me laugh constantly. These children are the greatest and they're all mine! I love it!

I was recently released from the Primary presidency this past week and it's quite sad. I've loved being in there with the boys, it's the best calling I've ever had. I've been called to be in the Relief Society as the 2nd counselor. That means I'm now over enrichment (which really isn't called enrichment anymore). It has been so long since I've been in Relief Society I don't know if I'll be able to sit through a whole lesson. I think Primary has given me ADD. I'm sad to be leaving Primary, but excited to start something new so wish me luck and if you have any great ideas for meetings formerly known as enrichment meetings I'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

Weird but Happy said...

1st: I love the picture of Lydia with her tongue out!
2nd: I think this is the first time we've both had pretty much the same calling, so cool!

ShayLynn said...

Good Luck with your new calling! I am sure it will be an adjustment!