Monday, April 8, 2013

btw

I saw that title on some elses post and I thought that my blog has definitely been put at the back of my mind a lot kind of a 'by the way, I forgot to tell you' sort of situation.

We just finished our spring break and we had a good time.  spring break is a good practice run for what summer is going to bring.  by Thursday i felt like we finally had a good rhythm so that bodes well for the fast approaching last days of school.  we had a craft and art day when it rained.  we played at parks and enjoyed  our trampoline when the weather was agreeable.  we even visited the BYU dinosaur museum and took the kids to baskin Robbins.  my favorite was the night we set up a projector and watched Disney cartoons outside  like at a drive in movie.  it was a little chilly but we all bundled in sleeping bags and blankets; so much fun!
here are some pics of our recent adventures.
the kids put together a bubble circus and performed amazing tricks.  i was so impressed






 we had lots of fun playing at the dinosaur museum.  Fiona was almost eaten by the prehistoric crocodile, Ian was grossed out by dino poop (coprolites; check out this link for a funny though false story about where the name came from: http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/dinosaur/2008/10/how-dinosaur-poop-got-its-name/  My college professor told me this story when he first heard my last name ), and Wesley showed me what he'd look like if a giant land sloth tried to eat him.





No comments: