Thursday, July 31, 2008

our july 24th

Well, we had a memorable pioneer day this year. Unfortunately, it wasn't because we had fun. We actually all got sick. Yes, the whole family (except for Fiona). The night before we had taken dinner to Grandma & Grandpa Swenson. When we got home, Ian threw up everything. Early morning (around 2:30 a.m.) Wesley threw up. I felt nauseous all night. The next morning I threw up several times and found out that Austin had also. Our stomachs ached, I couldn't even stand up because of the queasiness. By midday, fortunately, the boys were doing great, almost back to normal. But I had to have my mom come and get dinner for us, because I couldn't even get off the couch.
I think we got hit by something we ate and I was really worried about Grandpa and Grandma. They never got sick, though. Such a blessing, because they've had enough health problems and didn't need this to deal with as well. By Friday we all felt almost 100%. And Saturday when we left to Enterprise we were fine.
We did get one great photo from the whole ordeal. The kids were running around in their underwear (Fiona of course in a diaper) because Austin and I were too busy being sick. Ian found a great way to carry around his guns and we had to get a picture.

No comments: