Friday, September 12, 2008

our little girl

Fiona reached 18 months the end of last month, but I never got a chance to get her pics and post them until now. She is such a doll and loves her brothers so much (unfortunately, they don't always appreciate that love). She is such a joy and so happy. It's been so fun to have a girl. She's very balanced, loves girly things but also gets a kick out of playing cars with her brothers. She even likes bug (she's definitely my girl). This rocking horse was made for me when I was about 2 years old by my father. It has a lot of sentimental value for me, and I'm surprised I've never thought of using it in pictures before. The children really enjoy it, right now it's one of Fiona's favorite toys.







4 comments:

Cami said...

It's so neat that your children can enjoy something from your father.
She's an adorable sweetie-pie!

Amberlee said...

way cute kelly! she looks so cute!

Lindsay said...

Cute pics!

julie! said...

super cute pictures Kel! I LOVE the hat you made. Is it knitted or crocheted? I am trying to learn both. Which do you prefer?
I absolutely love your school cupcakes too. Where do you get all your great ideas?