Saturday, October 11, 2008

creating satisfaction






I've been crocheting a lot more lately (see previous blogs for the hats I've been forcing on my children). It's been great and I've gotten a lot more daring. I decided to recreate a sweater that I saw on a little girl at the grocery store. I just LOVED it, but when I asked the mom said she had bought it several years before and couldn't remember where. Well, it seemed pretty simple so I thought I'd try one for Fiona. I am so excited with the way it turned out (it helps that Fiona makes everything look darling), and I'm trying to decided what color I want to make the next one for myself. Here's some pics, enjoy.

5 comments:

The Dahle's said...

kelly that is so cute! good job! before i even read that you made it i was thinking how cute it was. fiona looks adorable i love her little ponytail.

Weird but Happy said...

That is really cute! I love the hat you made for Malachi, he even leaves it on!

Weird but Happy said...

That is really cute! I love the hat you made for Malachi, and he leaves it on!

Cami said...

She is so adorable and is getting so grown up!
What stitches did you use?
Did you crochet it flat and then stitch up the side or crochet it in that round form?
It is so adorable! I've always loved crochet (well, I learned on my mission) but never dared just make a sweater! Good for you!

julie! said...

kelly that is a gorgeous sweater!!!
I love it!
I am super interested in knitting and am looking for some good books to show me how. Ever tried knitting?