Thursday, February 12, 2009

more creations

Nadene gave me this idea and they turned out so adorable! I've already made one for lydia and one for a friend. i'm working on more for fiona and i want one for me, too.
i asked her to smile and this is the look i got :)

these are the monsters that i made for the boys. it was fun to create them. as i was thinking about it, realized that the monsters also kind of match their personalities as well. ian's little devil with the mischievous grin is just the right buddy for our little tease.


and the cyclops focuses in precisely with his one eye. last night wesley heard the word 'easter' and that is now his whole focus. "mom, when's easter? mom, what is the easter bunny going to bring me? mom, easter eggs are filled with candy. mom, when's easter?......"


3 comments:

Sherry said...

HOLY COW!!! I LOVE THEM!!! And I don't remember if I commented or not, but I LOVED your crocheted top. You are AWESOME Kelly!

Cami said...

So adorable! Your creations, your kids...thanks for sharing!

Melinda McBride said...

How talented are you!!!! The hat you made for Ty is SOOO cute! I need to take lessons from you!!