Thursday, December 10, 2009

christmas





I love that the snow finally arrived. It really is starting to feel like Christmas, glistening snow and all. My counter space is being over run with recipe books, chocolate chips, butter, brown sugar, mixing bowls, measuring cups, sprinkles and lots of yummy candy. Mmmmmm. I love homemade candy, I just hope I have enough toffee left to share with the neighbors.
I've also started to get the beloved Christmas cards from family and friends. I love recieving these!! I put them in a place of honor right above the TV and computer desk for all to see. They've become an important part of the holiday decor. I'm working on getting my own out, hopefully very soon.
Christmas is a wonderful holiday and I love celebrating it everyday all month long.

No comments: