Sunday, September 5, 2010

who's cute

Well, I finally tried something that I've never done before and I can say that it was a learning experience. I learned that I enjoy doing this stuff more just for fun than for a living. I had a booth at the Salem Days fair in the square. I spent the whole day there and it was a bust. It definitely did not go as planned. So now I have many headbands lying around waiting to find a good home. If you are interested let me know. I'd love to hook you up. The upside is that I have many great baby shower and birthday gifts all ready to go. So look out if your bday is on it's way;)


1 comment:

julie! said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!
I can't believe that. I will totally buy one from you! Name your price my dear. I seriously think they are so cute. I am thinking of having Molly sport some to church...
I'll get back to you on colors.
I need to call you anyway...so be expecting a ring from Reno :)