Wednesday, April 27, 2011

easter celebrations

our easter was really fun. we do most of our fun stuff on saturday so that sunday is more subdued and reverant. i wanted to share some of the pics that i got from our easter hunt at grandpa and grandma denie's house. we had a great time.


grandma trying to line up the troops

grandma has amazing powers over these guys, look at how she got all 8 to sit still for a picture BEFORE the egg hunt. 

she went right for the chocolate

ian even found a christmas bulb, what great hunting skills and wicked fast.  watch out cousins he's going to smoke ya next year ;-)

she was anxious to eat the candy

he was a little upset that he didn't get as many as ian this year, but he didn't do too shabby

fourwheeling with dad

grandma took the girls for a ride

she's a crazy driver

fun with aunt alli




instead of easter dresses I made an easter bonnet headband found on sewing in no man's land blog.  she's very inspiring.  I had found the girls dresses last fall for $6 and tucked them away for easter.  i also made a headband for me and repurposed a dress that I had found at a thrift store.  I think they all turned out great and I'm planning on getting a family pic in them.  I also made bowties for the boys and Austin.  They look so handsome, loved it!  so when I get a pic I'll share.  I just had to show off the girls because I was able to catch them Sunday morning before church.

No comments: