Sunday, February 19, 2012

boy or girl?

okay, just a heads up for everyone.  this week we find out whether baby #5 is a brother or a sister.  Ian is very optimistic for a brother.  During church I overheard him having a conversation with one of his friends.  The other boy said, "you have 4 kids in your family just like us."  And Ian replied, "we're going to have 5 kids, 3 boys and 2 girls."
I'm also leaning toward boy based on my 'mother's intuition', which turned out to be wrong in Lydia's case.  The doctor, who is notorious for being wrong whenever he guesses, guessed girl for the first couple of months, but this past appointment changed his mind to boy.  So make your guesses and I let you all know next week.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Very exciting! Congrats Cope family!

ShayLynn said...

How exciting! I will guess it's a boy! Good Luck!

Weird but Happy said...

I have known it was a boy since Swiss days. I even came home and told Mick `` I think Kelly is pregnant, and for some reason, i think she is going to have a boy.`` and I had a dream that you had a boy, and i just really feel strongly about it. It`s totally another boy.