Saturday, November 6, 2010

halloween

I thought I'd hurry and just stick these pics up for those of you who'd like to see our costumes this year.  Austin & I had a hard time with costumes and didn't get very creative.  Austin redid a previous costume and I threw together a generic princess outfit (I was going for one of the twelve dancing princesses, my favorite fairytale, but who really looks at your shoes?)
Wesley was a snake, Ian aka Ironman, Fiona also redid a costume from a few years ago she just loves being a lamb, Lydia was a lydibug.
And sorry about the red eye in some of these, my photoshop was being fickle and I don't have time to play it's silly little games right now.
I just love this pose

The nice thing about trick or treating on Saturday was that we were able to visit all the greatgrandparents

Grandma Swenson (Grandpa was sick that morning)

Grandma Cope

Grandma Davis

This is Austin's imitation of 'my name is earl'
Hope you all had a great Halloween.

No comments: