Thursday, November 11, 2010

my fifteen minutes...

Well, I thought I better let everyone know. I've gotten quite a few calls about it and yes, that picture in the Ensign on page 121 is me and my sister Katie. I saw the guy setting up his camera while we were singing and I just kept thinking 'please don't take my picture!' I was so worried that I'd be making some crazy face or something. I was so relieved to see that it turned out okay.


Now I just keep thinking of how that magazine is worldwide, that's a lot of people, but I'd be happy to autograph your copy and I promise not to let the fame change me.

2 comments:

Cyndi and Tommy Krebs said...

you're awesome. tommy and I saw that picture of you and said,hey we finally know somebody famous!!!!

Cami said...

I haven't cracked the cover, but I sure will now.
How fun!