Thursday, November 18, 2010

tangled no more

this is our beautiful fiona.  she's not one to keep things in her hair.  we've been talking about it for a while, her & I.  I hated putting in all the time to braid or create designs in her hair which was down her back and she hated keeping elastics in for very long.  so when I asked if she'd rather cut her hair short like her sister's she said yes.  I'm not feeling much regret, it grows back fast (this is how long it was just last November) and maybe by that time she'll have a better relationship with elastics.  plus she pulls it off so well, what a cutie!

3 comments:

Weird but Happy said...

Wow, she is beautiful. I love the hair!

Cami said...

I agree. VERY cute!

Melanie said...

I love her short hair. It makes her look like a little lady!