Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday

Today is Wednesday.  I just made cinnamon rolls, they are so good, I'm probably going to eat another one before I finish this post.

Josh and Bobbie got married last Friday.  Many people came to support them and I am so grateful for that.  I was a little nervous.  They asked me to take photos and that was fun so here are a few that were my favorites.
The ones of all of them together haven't been edited yet and they need a little help with the lighting.

We've also been making frequent trips to the park.  I feel that is one of my favorite perks as a mom.  I love taking the kids to the park.
Lydia is quite the bubble afficionado lately

Ian likes to climb on top of the slides now, he's become one of those 'big' kids that drove me nuts years ago.  I'm constantly telling him to look out for the little ones.  He is such a handsome little man, I'm glad he's mine.
Lydia gets in a swing and just laughs.  It's quite contagious.
Fiona graciously stopped long enough to let me get a picture.  She was having way too much fun with the other kids.

No comments: